Topic: Oxaliplatin and pill form xeloda

Just got back from seeing my Oncologist.  After two treatments and comparison of tumor marker CA-19-9 levels before and after showed a drop of 40%.  Doc said it appears this regimen is working for you, that a 40% drop after 2 treatments is real good.  Start round (cycle) three Wednesday and follow-up CT in three weeks.  I said from the begining I felt this regimen was attacking something. Now it is time to cross the fingers and see if it continues.  It was about time for a little positive feed back any hoot!  Got to always stay on the guard though.
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Re: Oxaliplatin and pill form xeloda

Jeff,

What great news for you.  I'm very glad to hear it and that you are tolerating your chemo regimen well.

G

I really REALLY hope this works for you Jeff!
Lots of love and BEEEEG hugs from UK! xx

Great news Jeff!! You are an inspiration to us all!! Keep up the good work!
                           God Bless.    Mary

Jeff - that's such good news - like Mary said, I have always felt like you are an inspiration to all of us!!
Love and prayers to you,
Kris

Jeff, that's great to hear they now have the chemo at a level you can tolerate and that the chemo seems to be working.

Keep it up.

And now I know why you have a few typing errors in your posts -- since you are typing with your fingers crossed.  (No offense, I hope)