Topic: I miss Jeff...

Thats all. I have been really busy the past few weeks and don't get on often but when I do I expect to see one of Jeff's posts. It's just not the same without him.

Re: I miss Jeff...

I will sadly second that........

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I was thinking the same thing. Does anyone know how his wife andd family are doing? I thought abuot getting in touch, but I didnt want to intrude.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

I too miss his posts. Although I didn't know him as well because I am pretty new to the site he certainly had an impact on me with his posts. He is truly missed.
Jamie

I miss him and his posts too.  Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I'm pretty confident he is in Heaven, doing what good he can to help us on earth.  What a wonderful man he was.

I also miss him. He helped me enormously both with his posts here and in emails we shared. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he helped me through a real tough patch last year. What a guy.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I am convinced that he and my Mom and the rest of our loved ones are turning heaven upside down with working on a cure and watching over everyone this side of heaven who are still dealing with the monster.

I always picture it as "controlled chaos"

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Pam,

I have to agree & love the thought of "Controlled Chaos"!

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I sure miss him also.  I miss seeing his signature on recent posts.  It's one of the many things that unite us.

G

Thinking of him often.

Marjo