Topic: prayers for kim

hi everyone.  it is the eve of my beautiful sisters surgery and I would so appreciate everyone joining us in prayer. she is  going to have a resection in the morning at emory, and we believe with all of our hearts it will rid her of this horrible disease.  she is a wonderful mom of two young kids and we all need her spirit, she is amazing. thank you in advance for helping us get her through this.

Re: prayers for kim

foodie....my warmest wishes, my fingers, toes are crossed and I will be thinking of your beautiful sister, tomorrow.  Good luck.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Foodie,
You've got it. Sending good thoughts and prayers for your sister. I'll pray the surgery is a complete sucess and she has a quick recovery.
God Bless,
Jamie

Foodie,

More good thoughts & prayers for a successful surgery for your sister.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Many prayers and good wishes heading your way, hope you can feel them.
Please keep us informed and today I will have Teddy light an extra candle at Mass.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Foodie - 
I've been in the same position you are  - I am praying not only for your sister but for you, too and sending positive thoughts your way!

Terri

Foodie,
I will light a candle for your sister tonight. Warm thoughts and prayers coming your way. I hope she has a very successful surgery.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

You, your sister and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers today and tonight.

Keep the faith and let us know how things go.

Many hugs and much love,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Foodie,

My prayers and positive thoughts are with you all. I hope the surgery will be a great success for your sister.

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

thank you so much everyone, our prayers have been answered.  she just finished surgery. her entire right lobe was taken, gallbladder and a spot on left ablated, they saw no spread anywhere else and she is in recovery.  I am so grateful to this incredible surgeon, of course god and all of your prayers.  will keep you updated.  a specaial thanks to suzanne who has been guiding us and helping us through this process with her own experience , she is an angel... thank you, thank you thank you

Thank you for sharing this great news and for making this a better day.  I am wishing for a speedy recovery.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

That is the absolute best news you can hear!  I'm so happy for Kim and for your entire family.  Another miracle!

- Suzanne

Yippee! I am so happy for your sister and entire family.

I just want to offer some advice that was so helpful to me. After surgery, I had to cough alot. The nurse told me to hold a pillow to my stomach when I coughed. It really took away the pain. So make sure your sister has an extra pillow to hold to her stomach when she moves or coughs. It really is amazing how much it helped.

Sending loads of wishes for a quick recovery!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Glad to hear such good news. Hope the recovery goes well.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Foodie,

Hope all is still going well for you!!  Prayers going out for your family.

I lost my incredible husband Dave to CC February 13th, 2011 after a 2 year battle.  He leaves behind a legacy that will never be forgotten..I will miss you forever.

Thank you all for your prayers and positive energy.  And thanks to God.
My sister came home today. Her recovery and spirit have been nothing short of a miracle.  she will have challenges ahead, but if sheis able to keep her spirit up the way she has, she will overcome this without looking back.  she will have staples removed in another 12 days, and she has has some expected pain, but she does not look like someone who just had such  a major operation. our thoughts and prayers are with all of you too, and please continue to lift Kim in prayer.

I am wishing for a speedy recovery and all my good wishes for Kim.
Hugs
Maron

God is good and prayers ARE answered!

Much love and many hugs!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Hello to all!.  I am Kim, and have just realized that my sister is foodie :0).  Thanks to you all for all your love and prayers, I know that they helped.  Getting ready to start chemo again, and trying to keep my mind body and spirit all connected in a positive way.  Thanks Suzanne for all your help pre and post surgery and of course to foodie who is my hero.
much love,
Kim

Hi Kim, and so good to see your smiling face. Hope and Attitude, that's the RX for CC.  Keep those spirits up and wishing great success on this next round of cocktails!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.