Topic: Swollen Lymph Nodes

Is there a possibility that a swollen lymph code could be the cancer coming back?  My husband Dave has a dime size cyst just about his rib cage. Doc is checking it out Friday.  I think it may be a node.  Does anyone have knowledge on this?

I lost my incredible husband Dave to CC February 13th, 2011 after a 2 year battle.  He leaves behind a legacy that will never be forgotten..I will miss you forever.

Re: Swollen Lymph Nodes

Ladybug,

I don't have an answer but am sending good wishes and hugs to the both of you. 

You will be in my thoughts and prayers that you will receive a good answer.

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

When looking back at the postings I recall  the appearances of bumps, nodes, etc.  Many times it turned out to be not related to the cancer.  Many times radiation was used in case it had spread to the bones.  Ladybug, I don't have the answer either but, I am holding on to good thoughts and I am crossing my fingers for Friday.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Ladybug,

As with Pam & Marion, I don't have any answers for you, but am hoping for the best results on Friday.  Know that both you & Dave are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Ladybug,
Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and Dave and praying for good news tomorrow from the scan and Dr.
God Bless,
Jamie

Thank you all so very much!  It is going to be a long night tonight, waiting for tomorrow...and then another long day!  I will post to you all tomorrow night, as we should have our results tomorrow afternoon.  Scan is at 12:00, and Doc visits at 1:30.  Please everyone about that time he is getting his scan...say a pray for Dave  & I, that whatever we are faced with, we will have the strength to make it through.  You will never know how much your posts mean to me. 

Sending thank you hugs to you all!!

Beth

I lost my incredible husband Dave to CC February 13th, 2011 after a 2 year battle.  He leaves behind a legacy that will never be forgotten..I will miss you forever.

Beth & Dave,

There will be lots of prayers coming your way tomorrow. We will be waiting for the good news and if the news is not the best, you know you have everyone here to support you both & give you the strength you need to get by.

Lots of hugs & love to both of you,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Beth, Wishing you and Dave the best at the appt. tomorrow.

-Tess

Beth,
Been saying my prayers for you and Dave today. Let us know how things went.  Take care and know that there is always someone here for you.
God Bless,
Jamie