Topic: hello everyone

tom has had the petscan today and thursday we are getting the results.we are so nerveus,and scared .i hope everything is oke.its bin 2 years and everything has bin good. he is cancerfree hope it wil be that way.

i wil let you now what the results are.

thanks moon

Re: hello everyone

Here is hoping your Scan is as good as Teddy's was last week!!!!Sending out the best wishes to you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sending good vibes your way!

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way for good results.
God Bless,
Jamie

Moon,

I know how you feel!  Dave had a clear scan on June 19th!  We were a wreck waiting for that!!  I am crossing all fingers and toes, sending good waves your way, and saying a prayer!!!

Let us know!!!

Hugs to you!!

Beth

I lost my incredible husband Dave to CC February 13th, 2011 after a 2 year battle.  He leaves behind a legacy that will never be forgotten..I will miss you forever.

Moon.....good luck and best wishes.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Moon,

I will thinking of you & Tom and hoping for the best results.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

thanks everyone for the good wisches we wil let you now how it went

moon and tom