Topic: John Ur (jur777)

http://www.johnur.org/

Re: John Ur (jur777)

I enjoy looking at your blog,John and I wish you well
                                                    kind regards  Janet

John

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for the interest. For those not aware, I just posted some photographs on my site that are on display at the Cancer Institute of NJ.

Marion - not sure of the comments snafu. I'll look into it.

Good luck with the new regime,John.I hope it goes well for you
                                                        Janet

John,what dramas!heres hoping for things to stabilise and a bit of weight to creep back on                               Janet x

John,

I just found your blog.  You are so young to be having to deal with all of this.  I too am hoping that things are improving some for you.  What a saga.  I can relate to some of what you are going through as my husband had a lot of similar experiences. His cancer was very advanced when found and he only suffered the turmoils of this horrid disease for about 2 months.  He was only 62 which to me was too young to lose him, but you are only 30 and have so much to live for.  Keep fighting and keep blogging.  I will check in on you periodically and will hope for the best.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

John,Im crossing my fingers for you to get out of there        Janet

9 (edited by Darla Sun, 13 Sep 2009 06:57:34)

John,

I just finished reading your blog and wanted you to know that I am
thinking of you and hoping that things go well for you today.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Me too, John.  But, you probably know this already.
Fondly,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi, John and mucho good luck for today, your cheer leading squad is right behind you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

John,
Just got through reading your blog. You cracked me up. Glad you are home from the hospital.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

John,thinking of you.Im glad the pain is better controlled.Am glad you didnt spend too long in hospital                   Janet

John,

I too am thinking of you.  Just checked your blog.  Hoping things are improving day by day.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

Have you tried ice cream?               Janet

John...I still do not know how to sign in to your blog but, I want you to know that I am thinking of you and am sending all my love.  Lots of calories in whichever form palatable will do the trick.
Marion

John,it is exciting to see any news from you    best of everything  from the other side of the planet   Janet