Topic: My Mom

My mom lost her battle with CC Wed. evening.  She was in hospice and surrounded by her family till the end.  She was diagnosed May 6, 2007 and fought with dignity and grace.  Although this is my first post, I have been reading the boards since her diagnosis and found them to be very helpful in getting an idea as to what we might expect with the disease.  Thank you all.

Re: My Mom

Dear Booklover,my sincere condolences to you and your family
                                                             kind regards   Janet

Dear Booklover,

I am so sorry for your loss, but am glad that you found this site and were able to gain knowledge & strength from all the information here.  You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Sorry for your loss,

Jan

Sincerest sympathies to you and your family as you mourn the loss of your mother.  May you find peace.

Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

I am so sorry, --to lose your mom is so hard.  Thinking of you during this difficult time, much love,  Marilyn  stay strong. Your memories will last forever.

marilyn

Booklover,
I am so sorry for your loss. Losing your Mom is never easy. It sounds like she was a remarkable woman.
Take care and God Bless,
Jamie

Booklover,
So sorry for your loss.  Losing a mother must be so painful, but the fact that she fought with dignity and grace is an ispiration, b/c we all know on this site how brutally cruel this cancer can be, especially at the end.    It is 3 months since my father passed away, and although some days it is just too difficult for me to post, I do come on the site everyday and it continues to give me comfort to know I am not alone.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Peace
Barbara

The  Lord is my shephard