Topic: BIOPSY SET

I guess I have everyone in Phoenix scared to receive the wrath of Lainy!!!  Just got a call that the Biopsy is this Friday the 21st at 8:00AM. Heavenly words.....I will be sedated. Peace and quiet. Got some more house projects done that I will not be able to do down the road. Love to you all!!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: BIOPSY SET

We're wishing you the best this Friday Lainy.... we want to hear any new news as soon as you receive it.  Enjoy your peace and quiet and don't sweat the house cleaning, it will all be there when you get home!

Tess

Lainy,
I'll be saying a prayer for you on Friday. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. Take care and God Bless,
Jamie

Lainy.....tons of love, good wishes, and crossed fingers and toes for the best outcome ever.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy,

Sounds like the drs are getting things done, thank goodness!

I am saying a prayer for you!!!

Big hugs,
Amy

Lainy,

Good luck tomorrow.  More thoughts & prayers coming your way.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lainy;
Any news yet? You have been in my prayers all weekend. Take care and
God Bless,
Jamie

I called this morning, results not in yet.  Maybe tomorrow!!!   Thank you

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.