Topic: A great quote about friendship....

I scrapbook and make a lot of cards.  While playing in the scrapbook store in Greensboro the other day I came across a "stamp" that says the following:

A good friend is like a good bra...Uplifting, Supportive and close to your heart!

My newest batch of cards will feature this sentiment!!

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Re: A great quote about friendship....

Very nice, Pam!  You might also say, it keeps you pointed in the right direction!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy....I really wish I'd said that.......lol

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

And while one might say "friends" can take you to the limit they also can expand your horizons. Depending how they fit.
I apologize I am goofy today! Too much sitting and waiting!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I like it                                                         Janet

It is going to be another beautiful day here in Cairns Far north Australia. So to all you you entering your Autum/Fall with winter coming on I am sending you sunshine.

peace, love and good vibes  Wendy

I like that quote.."humorly" written but has a point..let me also share what I encountered this morning..

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."

There are point that you really can't rely on your relatives that much but you really can with your true friends. smile