Topic: Teddy Update

Hi Family...I just got his PET Scan scheduled for next Tuesday. I told them I am having surgery the 1st, his CA9-19 jumped up, the Rad Man wanted the PET this month and I got him in for  the 22nd. This way we will have results before my vacation in the hospital. Sometimes its a wonderful thing to feel so powerful.:):)  What I don't understand is no matter how great the doctor, I have yet to find an office where the schedulers follow up without a call from the patient. We are on our way once again. Upward and onward.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Teddy Update

Good Job Lainy!  You keep on top of things and keep those schedulers in line!  smile  Hope it all goes well.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Assertiveness is good. It gets you far in life, and in hosptials!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Lainy and Teddy,a big week!I hope it all goes well.If I lived close,I would bring around a meal or bottle of wine!             Janet

Janet...don't let a few miles stop you!!! We are set. Teddy's PET was yesterday and I left a message for the RAD Man that we need results by Friday as I didn't want to go into the hospital next week and leave Teddy alone to hear any news. I am not really worried about me, I just want these twins delivered!!!! I hate this tired feeling all the time as that's just not me.
Thanks for the message, much appreciated.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wishing both you & Teddy all the very best for next week Lainey (just in case my broadband won't play in a few days) Val x

Thanks so much Val. I know everything is going to be just fine because of all the people pulling for me & Teddy! Should hear his PET results tomorrow.

Lainy,
  We are all waiting with you - waiting for you and Teddy to get through all this stuff, and back to normal (uh-oh - here we go with this "normal" stuff again!) . You are right - aggressiveness IS good when it comes to our health care system.

Joyce

Lainy,
I am waiting too!!!  I have checked in every day since Tuesday to see what you and Teddy have heard.  Sending LOTS and LOTS of healthy vibes your way!

Amy