Topic: Dear CCF friends, thank goodness you're back!!

I've spent all morning trying to get onto the site & I kept getting "403 - Forbidden Error".  I felt SOOOO lonely.

Now I'm back in, all I can say is "Boy, have I missed you all!!"

big_smile big_smile big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: Dear CCF friends, thank goodness you're back!!

p.s.  Perhaps "all morning" is a wee bit of an exaggeration.  I did a bit of prep for my weekend teaching, too.

wink

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Julia,

I know what you mean.  When I tried to get on, same thing.  I tried several times and was so happy when it finally worked.  Just knowing there are people out there you can reach out to means so much and when you can't, it is a lonely feeling. 

I think you are right, it wasn't really all that long, just felt that way.  Well, the good news is you did get something accomplished!  smile

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Please, drop me a note at marion.schwartz@cholangiocarcinoma.org when this error message appears.  Sometimes, Rick is working on the site but then there are other times when the server is having problems.  Rick responds quickly and always is able to correct the error. 
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I have to admit that I felt sort of LOST when I couldn't get on this morning! haha
Ashley