Topic: Tonight's prayers...

Will you please include my sister-in-law Glenda in your prayers at this time. She was diagnosed with breast cancer about a year ago, underwent treatment and was thought to be doing fine until Monday when she was rushed to the hospital with A.L.L. leukemia. The very bad type! The one good thing is that the prognosis is not as bleak as the one my husband received 39 months ago and she looks up to Tom and his good health as an inspiration. I lost a sister-in-law to colon cancer a little over a year ago, another one is fighting lung cancer, now Glenda and of course Tom. Every time I turn around someone is being diagnosed or has died from cancer. What the heck is going on? I don't remember my parents or their siblings dealing with all of their friends or each other getting cancer at all. It seems like we boomers are doomed-at least in my part of the world. Thank-you for your prayers. Mary

Re: Tonight's prayers...

Thank you for sharing, Mary.  I will set a aside a few special moments for Glenda and am sending all my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Your family is in our prayers and Teddy lights a candle every day at Mass. You certainly have a full plate. Take care of yourself!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Many prayers coming your way, Mary. I have asked myself the same thing - what has happened ?  it seems like cancer strikes so much more frequently now that it used to.   

Joyce C.