Topic: Goodbye for Now

Just came home from my colonoscopy and endoscopy and all went rather well. I have a small ulcer (what a surprise, who is stressed here?) And a small tumor inside the colon right where that big tumor is that they are removing tomorrow so they will remove the whole thing and resect the colon. Everything else was fine. Just think of me sitting at a resort for a week where I get waited on hand and foot! Yeah, right! In the meantime you can all help me by staying well, yourselves. I am already missing all of you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Goodbye for Now

Hope it all goes to plan       Janet x

Praying for a complete and speedy recovery for you, Lainy. 

Love and hugs,
Lisa

Sending love & best wishes, Lainy.

Julia xx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lainy,

Wishing you all the best for your surgery, hope all goes well,

Katie

Lainey,

Good luck, hope it all goes well and you make a speedy recovery.

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lainy,

Hope everything goes well.  We will miss you too and will be watching and waiting for your return and good news.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lainy,
I think you need to also have a firm talk with your cancer. NO MORE TUMORS! We need you well so be firm with it. smile

Hope everything goes well and let Teddy pamper, pamper, pamper you.

Best wishes for a speedy and painfree recovery.

KRis

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Best wishes Lainy for a speedy recovery!!     Mary

We will see you soon!! All the best

Mel

Don't let cancer ruin your day!