Topic: Update on Lainy

I spoke with Teddy (the miracle man) and he would like me to convey to you that Lainy is doing great.  He has however, shut off her phone.  That means that he wants to make sure for her to rest..  I will post again with the latest update on Sunday or Monday. 
Greetings to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Update on Lainy

Thanks for the update,Marion.Its good to know things are going ok for Lainy at this point                            Janet

Thank you, Marion.  Wonderful to hear good news.

Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

Thank you, Marion.  Love to Lainy & Teddy.

Julia

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Thanks for the update Marion.  It's good to hear that things are going well for Lainy.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

So glad to hear that things are going well for Lainy - Joyce

Excellent news! Thanks for that Marion x

Thanks for the upate Marion.

Katie

Hi all,
I have spoken with Teddy on Sunday.  Lainy is recuperating well and is expected to return home sometime this week.  We will know more by Tuesday. 
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for the update Marion. Glad to hear that things seem to be going well and am hoping for a speedy recovery.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ok, Marion, thanks, we are all waiting for our daily dose of Lainy to return, she is our own little medicine for the soul and the only side effects are you might smile and laugh a little more.

Patty

Lainy will love to read up on all the great posts you have sent. I am sure that she is anxiously awaiting to work on her computer.
Marion