Topic: Time for our "logo" tree ...

This afternoon around 5:00pm EST it will officially be fall!  Is it time for our logo tree to wear its' fall colors?....

I loved last fall's colors......

Hugs!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Re: Time for our "logo" tree ...

Pam....In California we are still trailing with 90 degree weather.  Has fall arrived?
Hugs back,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

So true Marion. When I went for my pre op, the hospital was filled with pumpkins and fall flowers, I said to Teddy, "aren't they rushing things a bit?"
We forget out here where it is still 100o that Fall has arrived!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I could smell autumn wink here in London on the 1st of September!!

The tree outside my window as I type is a beautiful colour (but not, of course, anything like the GORGEOUS colours I saw in Westchester County the year I visited in September/October).

I'm not even sure I'd heard of bile ducts, let alone Cholangiocarcinoma, last autumn, so the logo's fall colours will be a new experience for me.

Bring it on!!

smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do y'all see the colors?  If not, clean out your cache, and reload the page.

30-something caregiver

Sara, it's BEAUTIFUL!!  & I love the falling leaf.

big_smile

Lalupes wrote:

Sara, it's BEAUTIFUL!!  & I love the falling leaf.

big_smile

I might be wrong, but I think that is our wonderful Rick who did that. He is our resident computer nerd...did I say nerd, I meant computer god. smile Love ya!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Rick is incredible.  He is not only a wonderful person but, also a real genious at his craft. 
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you, Rick!!  I love that subtle touch.

Jx

Beautiful..........thank you!

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

HA!  I wish I was that talented.  Sorry for giving the impression that I created that animation - It's just not possible!  Only Rick is capable of such impressive creativity and web skillz. 

I write technical papers...it's boring, and dry, and so me.  Which is why I'm up at 2:09 a.m. Friday morning...still drafting the patent application that is due on Tuesday.

30-something caregiver