Topic: My lovely sister (& the rest of us, too)

http://lalupes.blogspot.com/

It's early days, but I hope to build on it.  My thanks go, in particular, to: CCF Members April, Gavin, Marion, Val & Katie for the support they've given me in both getting this up & running - & in keeping it going through particularly bad times.

Here's to good news being just around the corner for each & every one of us on this wonderful, wonderful website.

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: My lovely sister (& the rest of us, too)

Well done Julia getting that blog up and running       Janet

Nice job Julia! Glad I saw it as I had been working on the CC Awareness Poll as well,  Keep up the good work.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Julia...nice job and great writing.  I love it.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Julia,

Good stuff on getting and keeping your blog going. I hope it is doing you some good writing it. Glad to hear that your sister is putting on some weight.

My best wishes to all.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Morning Julia,

Tried again to post a reply on the blog but no luck. Do you know how I can do it...?!!

I'm already registerd on google blog or whatever it's called but for some reason it's saying I'm not recognised!!

Anyway if I can't get on I'll continue emailing you if that's Ok.

Hope things are settled for Susan,

Katie

Thank you for all your votes of confidence.  I'm enjoying writing bits & pieces here & there & it definitely helps me let off steam in as benign a way as possible,

Katie - I hope you got my recent email.  I don't know why you can't post - maybe you have to register as a Follower?  (The only one I know who's tried to comment is my mum & she registered as a Follower before she tried posting.)  But I enjoy getting your emails anyway, so I'm happy whichever way you keep in touch.

I hope you're well.
Jx

I am now reading your blog.  My sister died of bile duct cancer 9 months ago and I blogged the entire experience.  It helped me so much and everyone who wanted to know how Shirley was doing.  I still write on it and it is very good therapy for me.  You are doing a great job.

Thank you, tanoland.  That is very kind of you to say, when you;ve been through so much, too.

Love Julia