Re: Pardon the game of 20 questions

Katie;
I am so happy to hear you are in remission. I have been thinking of you. Thanks for your update. It has made my day to hear you are doing so well!!
Take care and God Bless,
Jamie

Hi Katie!  That is wonderful news.  Yay!!! (Picture us jumping up and down).

Marjo

Katie....what wonderful news and thank you so much for sharing.  Your have chosen a profession guaranteed to be fulfilling.  All my best wishes are coming your way.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thats great Katie,I am glad you are going so well.I am a rather veteran nurse so if you are interested in the profession I am glad                        Janet

Katie,
What wonderful news about your health and career plans. I asked my oncology nurse if it was hard working day to day with cancer and its health and emotional impact and she said an absolute NO. Oncology nurses see so many happy endings and help so many people that she could not imagine working in another department. Hope you feel the same way later on.

Hugs.
Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

That is all just stupendous Katie.  Wishing you much success!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you so much everyone! I haven't got any new news besides it's been difficult to readjust to life as usual. I think it's too much too soon.. Hopefully I can get used to it or make some adjustments.

I think I have another CT scan soon, so hopefully that will bring good news then too. No news is good news of course!

Best of luck to everyone, my family will be praying for you all!

- Katie smile

Once you choose hope, anything's possible!