Topic: H1N1

Got diagnosed today. We went to Disney World and all came home with it. If there is a bright side, we weren't sick there, just on the way home. Overall, it is not the sickest I have been, but the coughing is miserable. My daughter has decided that this is not at all fancy (and being fancy is the most important thing to her!).

Re: H1N1

I have been told that anyone (at this time) suffering from flu symptoms is considered H1N1 infected.  Are you taking anything for the caugh? Get better real soon.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I think your daughter needs those fancy tissues with colorful patterns on them. Then she needs the really girlie antibacterial gel from bath and body works so she doesnt spread it among her friends. Then she needs to take all her medicine with fresh orange juice served in a champagne class. Bubble baths to relax the muscles and a china bowl in case she gets sick. Is that fancy enough?

Oh...and everything should be pink.

Hope you guys get better soon.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Both my dr and her pediatrician said they assume H1N1 right now and don't perform the test because it is only 30% accurate.

I expected to feel better today, but instead feel worse. I was put on Tamiflu, which I may not have started in time, and given a cough medicine, a narcotic that works well, but isn't something you want to take during the day.

Kris, my daughter would love your suggestions. In fact, if it isn't already pink, it needs to be purple.

Oh, purple...my favorite color!

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Oh my, NO fun!!!!!  How was your trip to Disney other than coming home sick????  Sounds like your daughter likes Fancy Nancy?  We love Fancy Nancy around here.  Coughing is the worst.  Do you all have fevers?  I am so sorry!!!

I was able to get my H1N1 shot last week at my OB's office.  I am the only one in the house that has been able to get it though, can't find one for Maddy and Gary.  We have all gotten our regular flu shots.

Get well soon!!!
Amy