Topic: Hat and Caps: Halos of Hope: www.haosofhope.org

This organization will send to you hats and caps, knitted, crocheted, or sewn.  Everything is crafted by volunteers and no payment is required.  Donations are graciously accepted from those patients who are able to do so.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Hat and Caps: Halos of Hope: www.haosofhope.org

The link to Halos of Hope: www.haosofhope.org

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Marion,

The link is:

www.halosofhope.org

You were missing the l!  smile

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Thanks so much, Darla.  I need someone to look over me. 
Much appreciation coming your way.
Marion

You are so very welcome.  I tried to link to the site & when it didn't work I just kept trying until it did.  Just a typo, no big deal! I hope things are going well at the conference & that you have been able to meet up with Patty and some of the others there.  I am only about 3 hours away, but it just isn't working for me this time around.  I do hope to meet up with you and some of the others on this site in the future.  Thanks for everything you do to bring more awareness to our cause.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Darla, I am hoping very much for us to meet next time too.  ASCO is in May of next year and I definitely will be in Chicago.  Possibly, that will be a good time for you.
Best,
Marion