Topic: Max :)

Hi everyone,

I have been reading a lot, but not doing my posting... here is why..... Max Fredrick arrived on Thursday, the 12th.  Labor and delivery was wonderful, and of course he is an absolute delight!!!!  Maddy, who is 5, loves him so much.  The other day I said, "I sure wish that Grandma was here to see Max."  Maddy's response, "She is here."

I sure do miss Mom, now more than ever.

I will start posting more soon.  Just wanted to update you on my good news.

I will be praying for everyone,
Amy

2 (edited by Darla Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:55:38)

Re: Max :)

Congratulations to you Amy and the whole family!!!!  And Happy "Birth" Day to Max Fredrick!  Maddy is right, Grandma is here with all of you, now & forever.  Glad everything went smoothly.  Good news like this is always welcome here.  Can't wait to hear more about Max.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

You are so blessed. I know you miss your mom and she would have been delighted to see little Max, but  your daughter is right, she is here,

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Congratulations, Amy, and a week before Thanksgiving. I love the name Max Fredrick, so very strong. I  believe Grandma was right there with one big smile because she sent him special delivery right to his Mommy. Well done!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wonderful news!! I love the name Max - I'm sure he is a cutie!
ashley

Amy,

That is one smart 5-year-old and I am betting Max is cute as a button! Thanks for sharing such good news!

Patty

Congratulations,Amy                    from Janet

Cogratulations on your new blessing!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, enjoy your family, and rest up!

Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

Amy, sending you congratulations on the birth of Max. Love to your family. Enjoy this precious time together,

Katie

Amy,

Congratulations on the birth of Max.

Best wishes to you and your family

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you for all of your kind words!!

Love to you all,
Amy

Wow!!  Congratulations to you, indeed!!  & please send Maddy my particular congratulations on the arrival of her little brother.

Julia x

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson