Topic: We will not be overlooked at the medical conferences

I have to share this with you:

As you may be aware David Windel, Karen, Barbara (from New Hampshire,) Barbara (roma) and her lovely Mom, Teddy, and Lainy, all have accompanied Sara, Stacie, and/or myself to various medical conferences. 

Karen has been so very generous and has supplied us with the official "The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation" banners to be attached to the front of the booth or table, and on the backdrop.

I don't know how many of you have experience with exhibit halls but, some are difficult to navigate.  Major companies will spend thousands of dollars for impressive set-ups because,  this is where they demonstrate their products. 

The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation always applies for a table or booth in the advocacy area.   Being that we are non-profit company and have very little money to spend, our location in these halls is not the greatest.  Nevertheless, we are with other organizations who, similar to ours, have limited funding. 

A banner has been on my wish list for several years and voila....Karen gave us an early Christmas gift. 

Thank you Karen, for your generousity, effort, and time. 

David Windel will be attending a conference held by the University of New Mexico, in the month of December, and is looking forward to being the first to proudly display the banner of "The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation."

Big hugs to everyone,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: We will not be overlooked at the medical conferences

Oh, Karen thank-you so very much. Our bare table will now be well dressed!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you Karen! What a great christmas present!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

This is wonderful - thank you, Karen!!!

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

thank you, Karen!

Karen,
We talked about this at the Philadelphia Convention, this is so exciting. I am looking forward to seeing the banner at a convention soon. What a wonderful gift to raise awareness for the CC foundation. Take care and Be well.
Love from NH,
Barbara

7 (edited by Katieloumatt Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:16:04)

That's great news in an attempt to get our voice heard!!

Katie

No thanks needed.  I would do anything in my power to help another soul with this dreaded disease.  I hope the banner will help to catch the attention of a needed researcher or practioner.
Peace,
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

Karen,
YOU ARE A STAR!

Next meeting will someone take a picture and post it so we can all get a look.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope