Topic: Sticky sticky

I have noticed we get some of the same questions asked over and over. I am not sure if people are unaware of the search function or are just so overwhelmed with this beast that they dont think to use it. I hate just to redirect people to the older posts, but sometimes I dont feel like I have time to answer the question again. And I admit that I am a bit lazy! smile

Perhaps we should have some stickies at the start of each section. For example, in the surgery section have a sticky titled something like "What to expect during and after surgery, our members experiences" and let those of us who have had surgery write down how it went and links to older posts on the same topic. For chemo, stickies on xeloda and gemzar since those seem to be the two most common. For radiation, sticky for cyberknife, radiation, embolization.  A sticky in the clinical trials section which lists who is on which trial so we can direct questions. And these need to be strict, clean, and organised so that newbies can get all the information easy and in one place. Off topic posts should be removed. (Hans does call me his little Prussian...sorry Marion).

What does everyone think? Would this be too much work for you Rick?

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Sticky sticky

Hello proud godmother to Kjartan Magnus. Great suggestions.  How did Hans know that I come from a long line of Prussians?  Much to the dismay of my family my genetics have been disturbed by something unexplained.  It may be related to my resistance of their rigid way of thinking.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER