Topic: Tiffany Grefe

Hello,

I recently learned that our friend Tiffany, "tiff_anne13" of Wisconsin has passed away at the age of 26. She was a friend that I met through this forum and corresponded with through email. She was very young and fought very hard, and was an incredibly sweet person. God bless you Tiffany.

Re: Tiffany Grefe

Thank-you Saracita for letting us all know about Tiffany. It is so disturbing that anyone would get CC but when it's someone so young, it just breaks one's heart. Prayers go out to Tiffany's Family.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks Sara,   Losing anyone to this horrid disease is bad, but someone so young, it is so unfair.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Sara....thanks for sharing this sad news. Please extend my warmest wishes to her family. 
Sara, how are you holding up?  Have you moved back to your home state? 

Best wishes coming your way,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Sara,
Please pass on my condolences to her family. 26 is way too young.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope