Topic: 'Tis The Season!

Wow! I see Rick already has us moving on from Fall to Christmas.  Thanks Rick.  Good work as  usual!  Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Re: 'Tis The Season!

I feel the same, Darla.   Rick just know how to set the mood.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Yay! I love the new design. Thanks Rick.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Thanks Rick!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

The snowflakes are cute but xmas to me is long ,hot summer days ,beach and barbies                              Janet

Boo Hoo, I don't have it!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy....Have you tried:  Refresh?

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Janet-----I wasn't sure what you meant by "barbies" but googled it and it appears you are talking about barbequing or frying out. I should've been able to figure that out!  smile   Barbies does sound more interesting.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Marion, thanks, like DUH!  It is just beautiful!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

At last I've got the new-look logo & it's gorgeous.  I tried refresh & it still didn't come up but I did a complete cache-clearout this morning & it's popped up all crisp & fresh & snowy.

Thanks, Rick!!

Jx

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ok guys,

Have you seen the Santa and sleigh that appears every so often across the sky?

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Along with Rudolph & his red blinking nose!

"One Day At A Time"