Topic: clumsiness + clueslessness= dangerous, but funny moment
Hans and I went to our friends house for coffee and a little chat tonight. It is so dark here now, our friends had candles burning everywhere. I sewed some homemade cat toys for them and got so engrossed with their kitties playing with them, I didnt noticed I had backed into a candle hanging on the wall. My scarf caught fire, as did my hair (but that is ok since I am losing it anyway). Luckily, I wasnt hurt...good thing I was wearing a silk and not polyester scarf! It was very exciting and a little funny. My scarf was a complete loss and I had so sit around without a covering which was a little uncomfortable for me to have people see my head. Overall, it was a funny though because who else would catch themselves on fire getting distracted by kitty cuteness.
36 year old patient with buckets of hope