Topic: Barb is a Miracle Woman

Barb from Glendale Calif. came for a visit today on her way home from her daughter's. We met her husband and  another daughter as well. What a beautiful and delightful family, we are so glad we got to meet. It was as if we were long lost friends. After our "organ  recital" of all our cancer journeys we talked about a lot of other things. The afternoon went by too quickly and we are hoping we can meet again. We loved it Barb and hope you got home safe and sound. Please stay in touch.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Barb is a Miracle Woman

sounds like everyone had a fantastic time. I am a little envious that everyone gets to meet each other.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Thanks Lainy...... I continuously relish the fact that we have found each other.  I can't think of a greater bunch of people.  This board is so very special.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy,

So pleased you had such a nice visit. Too bad I'm too far away!!

Katie

lainy, lainy, lainy..........
thank you so much for inviting us to stop by your home to meet you and teddy.  you are gorgeous .... as in WOW!  we are still talking about how beautiful you are.   to top that is your inner beauty.  what a combination.  teddy is pretty darn cute too.

we LOVED meeting you and teddy and had a wonderful visit.  as you said, the time just flew by.  i'm hoping that we will get other opportunities to see you again.

much love,
barb h

Barb you are just too kind. Please keep in touch, I know at times it is very hard for you but we really want to know how you are doing and somehow I believe it is very cathartic to write things out, especially if you pound the keys.
Looking forward to another visit....love you all.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.