Topic: just checking in

Hey folks,

I've been away for a while so just checking in. My Dad wound up his radiation for his prostate cancer a couple of week ago and he had to be cleared for the seed implant which is next week and something came up on the EKG so they sent him to a cardiologist and apparently he had a heart attack at some point so this past Monday they did an angiogram but didn't find any significant blockage so now he is back on track. It was all a little strange, his radiation treatments were at the same place as my mom went and then he went to my mom's cardiologist and I had only met him a few times and I didn't think he recognized me but then halfway through the appointment he looked at me and said her name and I said, Yes, she is my mother, she was my mother.

Patty

Re: just checking in

Hi Patty....of course he would recognize you.  Amongst all other things you are so darn cute. 
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: just checking in

Patty,
Glad to see you back, but more importantly I am glad your dad's heart attack wasnt too severe. Sometimes, it is hard to catch a break. How is your dads treatment going?

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope