Topic: A Merry Christmas to you all

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to wish you all a very merry christmas. I hope you will all enjoy the time with your families and that Santa is good to you all!

My very best wishes to each and every one of you and also my thanks to you all for everything you have all done for me this last year.

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: A Merry Christmas to you all

Honestly, Gavin, I woke up this morning thinking of you and hoping you and mum are getting through this first Holiday. Please know that your dad is Happy, at Peace and just feeling good. Alright, so maybe he misses Friday's a little at Mc Millans. I am sure he will be all around your family showing you his love in some little way.
I have 6 of us for dinner tonight and learned that whether its 6 or 70 (we used to have an Open House) its still WORK!!! Then tomorrow I have family, 8 of us. See ya in 2010!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Merry Christmas to you and your Mom Gavin.  Wishing you good things for 2010.

Wishing all God's blessings!

Karen,

Thanks for that and I wish good things for you and your family in 2010 also.

Lainy,

Thank you for that. I do hope my dad is at peace and is happy and is looking down on us all. I am sure he will be missing his Macmillan days and I know that he will be missing his eating there!

I hope you managed to get through all the cooking and stuff. It sounds like you would have been doing a lot of that! I hope you all had a great time.

Yes you will see me in 2010!

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.