Re: David Cook

Dear Charlene,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts & feelings. I want you to know how sorry I am that you are feeling so sad and that I share your sadness & pain.  It must be a "sad day" as my husband passed away a year ago Sept. 2 and I too am exceptionally blue today.  You are so right, sometimes it is even hard to breath.  I know it has been longer for you.  I don't think it will every go away completely. I guess we just need to accept it and learn to live with it.  I'm just not quite sure how we do that tho'.  I know how much you miss him as I miss Jim.  Know that you are not alone and that together we can all manage to go on.  We just need to take it one day at a time, one small step after the other. 

Take care Charlene and keep coming back here.  The kindness, strength, love & support of all the good people on this site will give us the strength we need to go on.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Charlene....I think of you often especially, since we came on this board at about the same time.
Much love coming your way,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

28 (edited by celoi Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:40:11)

December 31st is fast approaching. My oh my, 2 years with my dad.....unbelievable. It seem as yesterday, I was making doctors appointments, going to get foods I thought he would like, visiting him....LIFE, just passed by so swiftly. "Memories" are just so wonderful to hold on to...(Just 'rambling' on with things thats on my mind now.....) May not make too much sense in writing as my mind is just wondering- If only my dad was still around....I would have hugged more, kissed more and just spoiled him more........I really miss saying "Daddy" or "Hello Cutie"...and he would say.."Sure....)....  "Daddy"....  If I could have gotten one more hug........

Oh Charlene,

I know what you mean.  All those "if only's".  Keep rambling & sharing.  We all know & understand and I think it helps to express those feelings and share them with others.  Take care Charlene. You are in my thoughts.  I hope you are doing OK.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.