Topic: Sensitive: Signs of Approaching Death

http://www.agis.com/community/Ask-The-E … Death.aspx

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Sensitive: Signs of Approaching Death

Marion, you have done it again. Why not, for everyone who wants to, to write Sensitive on their posts if they feel someone else would be offended. What a stupendous idea!!!! No wonder I want to be like you when I grow up!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy.....I want to be more like you.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Ha, ha: Then you have to shrink and let your hair go white!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

There is always Clairol (or whatever my hairdresser uses) and doesn't shrinking accompany the aging process?  So, mission accomplished.

Excellent information, Marion.  Glad that you were able to work this out.

Something that the hospice worker shared with us during the last days of Kelly's life:  it's the rule of 3's.  You look for 3 things to coincide: (1) the patient stops eating, (2) the patient stops drinking, and (3) the patient stops urinating.  Once all three of these coincide at the same time, and continue to coincide, the patient generally passes within 72 hours (3 days).

30-something caregiver

does any one in the whole world know any thing about death?

death is the only truth
i cant say u will do ....
but i can say u will die

thx

I HATE CANCER

We were told about the three's also.  Shirley didn't eat or drink for 14 days until she finally passed.  And the morning she did pass...her bag was completely full of urine.  She also had perfect vitals and very warm hands.  She fought until the end...