Topic: At home and loving it

I have been home almost a week and everything is great. Little pain though the jet lag has knocked me out. I have seen so many high school friends and we will be heading to Florida to spend time with a good friend and watch USC play in the famous and coveted Papajohns.com Bowl on tv. GO COCKS!

The flight was great...we got bumped up to 1st class from Frankfurt to Washington, DC. I almost wish I didnt find out what I was missing!

We are going out today to shop for that red coat. Life is good and it is great being with family.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and family time.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: At home and loving it

What a great report, Kris. AS you go in to the New Year I so hope its a healthier one for you and all our family. Teddy has already warned me about all the Football games. Heck, he will even watch a High School game. Think I will go shopping. Have fun, fun, fun!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris....you always are full of surprises.  Enjoy, enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Kris,

Sounds like are having a great time back home. Enjoy it all!

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Kris,

I am glad you got to come home and that everything is going smoothly.  Enjoy!   Hope you find a great red coat.  I am hoping for a good year for you and Hans and all the rest of us, too.

My best to you & yours,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

HA!  You gotta love the "PapaJohn.com Bowl!"  I miss the days where bowl names were just "Cotton, Sugar, Orange, Rose, etc."  Stupid corporate sponsorships. 

Glad to hear you are home, Kris!  I'll be cheering on USC on the 2nd.  Do you remember what the bowl used to be called before Papa John's defiled it?  smile

30-something caregiver

By the way, my Aggies tanked on Monday night.  Just completely fell apart in the 2nd half and let Jaw-jah have its way with them.  We almost always lose our bowl games.

30-something caregiver

Yayyy Kris! I hope you are enjoying every single minute!

Peace, hope, and healing to all!

Kris,

I hope you will send us a visual of the red coat!!!!  I have visions of you and little Kjartan Magnus in your arms both wearing bright red coats and grinning.  Red is definitely a sassy color and fits you to a "T"

Enjoy your time at home!  I know your family is loving it!

Hugs!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Got my red coat yesterday. Bonus..a button was off so I requested and got a discount. Now Hans and my pychologist can leave me alone for a bit.

Kris

Lovely for you to be at home and shopping                  Janet

Glad you found the coat and a discount too.  Good job!!!!!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Fabulous! Now every time I see a RED COAT on a pretty girl I will quietly say, "Is that you Kris?"

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Somebody needs to stop me. I just bought a purple coat too!

Kris

WOW!!!! Kris, you are on a roll.  You deserve it.  If it makes you feel good, do it!!!!!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

Kris, so glad you got to come home and are having such a great time!

Carol

A purple coat to match your hair?........lol

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Red Coat; purple coat ... Yay!!!  I look forward to the photos.  I hope you continued to have a wonderful time. smile smile smile

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Kris,

Speaking as a Chicago girl, you can never have too many coats! And there's no place like home for the holidays!

Patty