Topic: Devoncat-- I had a dream about you!!

Hi Kris,

Last night I had a very nice dream in which I ran into you at a meeting of some sort, and we decided to get together for coffee this Tuesday at 4:00 (it was very specific!) at the coffee shop in my town. I think it's awfully nice of you to come all the way from Sweden to meet me for coffee!

In my dream, I remember your eyes were very bright blue. Is that true?

Well, if you can't make it on Tuesday, maybe we can have a cup of virtual coffee together.

Hope you are staying warm and cozy, and dazzling everybody with your gorgeous red coat! I think you should post a photo or a link to a photo.

Hugs,

Kristin

Peace, hope, and healing to all!

Re: Devoncat-- I had a dream about you!!

Kristin,
You made me laugh. Coffee at 4 sounds great, but I only drink tea these days.

And yes, my eyes are blue though they only get bright when I cry. Hans and I make a joke about how beautiful my eyes are when I cry but that doesnt mean he wants to see my "beautiful" eyes.

You know, I havent even put on my red coat! I am living it up in the new purple coat now, but I will definately wear it tomorrow. Hans and I have a lunch date with the castle ducks. We have loads of old bread to feed them. They look so pitiful in the snow and ice. I havent figured out why the swans fly south but the ducks stay in the frozen water.

Take care.
Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Devoncat-- I had a dream about you!!

OK, tea at 4! I'll have peppermint. What kind would you like?

You definitely weren't crying in my dream, you were having a fine old time.

Have fun with the ducks!

Kristin

Peace, hope, and healing to all!