Topic: Can we have our ages and patient/caregivers info back?

I really miss this information. I also think it is important for new members who are not familiar with all of us to know stuff like this so they can email people who might have information or a perspective they are looking for. Plus, this is a REALLY good, I am having a hard time remembering who is who because we are getting so big. Good in that we are reaching out, not good in that there are so many people that need to find us!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Can we have our ages and patient/caregivers info back?

Kris,

Those fields were corrupt, and some crafty individuals were using them to spam the boards.  Unfortunately, they can't be reinstalled without reformatting the entire discussion board. 

I would encourage everyone to put that information into their "signature" line until a different solution can be worked out.

Thanks!
Rick

Kris:   you can still e-mail personally.   For example:  click on your name: Devoncat..it will lead you to another page, scroll down to e-mail.  Voila.
Age generally is revealed within the individual postings. Feed back is so very important so please, keep it coming. 
Best,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hey, or Hay, Kris how does this look? I changed my Personal Information!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

OOPS..corrected I didn't need to put Phoenix in twice...so here it is.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy,

Love it! Great Idea

Katie

Thanks for explaining Rick. Your solution sounds good. Off to change my sig.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope