Topic: You KNEW I was going to post today...

Hello everyone!

Today is a very special day.  Three years ago I had surgery for cholangiocarcinoma and here I am today, strong, healthy and cancer-free. Take time today to send up a thanks for all of your blessings. In my case, thank you to my family (special thanks to Janis, my sister-in-law who's help saved my life), my friends, Dr. Hector, Dr. Mary and,... especially, my husband who has taken such good care of me for many years, not just when I was sick.

Stay strong in the fight and know that there is GOOD news among our CC family. Thank you to all of you who have helped me fight for my life.  You all have helped me keep what sanity I do actually have left!

Hugs to all,
Sue

Today is a new day. Congratulations, you are already a survivor!

Re: You KNEW I was going to post today...

Congratulation!!! I know I said it the other day but Ii surely do think it bears repeating!!!  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sue,
We are so happy you are doing so good...I could not have asked for a better cancer buddy. Thank you for continueing to post and giving us hope. You are a star.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Sue,
Congratulations on your wonderful news!  I'm am truly happy for you and your family.

Best wishes,
Betsy

Sue!

What a day to celebrate!!!  You rock!!!

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Sue....I am celebrating right along with you and everyone else.  Indeed a star you are. 
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Sue,

Congratulations, excellent news! Thanks for sharing it with us all.

My best wishes to you and your family,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Congratulations and YAY!!!

Sue:

WONDERFUL!  I'm hoping that my hubby Tom will be able to say the same thing three years post surgery.  We are at 19 1/2 months post surgery and 22 1/2 months since diagnosis.

We've hit a few bumps in the road along the way, inculding an inoperable new tumor but we've zapped that one in the behind with radiation and next we're onto a stent in the bile duct then onto Chemo.

Keeping you in our throughts and prayers for continued good health.

Go with God and KEEP KICKIN' THAT cancer
Margaret

Sue,
   That is so wonderful to hear. Stay strong and healthy and thanks for giving us good news and hope for tomorrow. To all of you out there who are fighting this struggle - battle on - you are - each and every one of you - brave and courageous and I pray for God's blessings on all.

Joyce

Congrats!!!  What great news!!!

Kay

thats great news,we are so happy for you!!!!!!!!

moon