Topic: holiday

I am heading off for the 1st holiday since Joel died.The boys and I will have a few days away down the coast...wow..                      Janet

Re: holiday

Janet,

Have a wonderful time with the boys.  I'm sure Joel will be looking down and smiling!

Hugs to you all!

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Hi Janet, have a wonderful time you and the boys certainly deserve it.  Wish we could go too!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wow is right, Janet!  Have a wonderful, relaxing time.  I will be thinking of you all.  I would love to be there, too!  smile

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Janet,
You and the boys are going to have a wonderful time. Have fun and enjoy yourself and then come back and rub all our northern hemisphere noses in your warm summer weather.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Janet....have the best of times.  Sunshine, warm weather, dipping in the ocean

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Janet,

I hope you all have a great time and enjoy it all very much indeed!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Oh my - I would love to go with you - have a wonderful time - all of you.

Joyce