Topic: Another Miracle

Just talked to the Oncologist office. Both liver enzyme counts went down to
20 and 40 from 250!!!  Billie Rubin went down to .7 from 3.2. All is right
with the world and yes, Virginia there is an Easter Bunny. Or a Passover Bunny.

I just had a feeling it was one of those blood infections. The Leviquin did
it's job. It has really wiped T out but he shall return again!

Guess there is just not anymore to say about that!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Another Miracle

Wonderful news!  I've been waiting to hear that yikes)

Lainy....and before you know it Teddy will be on the golf course.  Congratulations.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

YIPPEE for TEDDY!  Tell him that we need our miracle man and glad to here that he's got his mojo back!

KEEP KICKIN' THAT cancer!
Margaret and Tom

Great news Lainy! Tom is getting bloodwork and an MRI on the 12 th and I hope he has the same results as Teddy. It's amazing how those infections can wipe you out. Thank God for antibiotics!! Take care, Mary

Hi Mary and we are hoping for the best for Tom. I was so excited I forgot to ask about the CA 19 but that can wait. Now anxious to hear about Tom's results.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy to hear about Teddy's results and hoping for the same for Tom.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news, Lainy!!  Yippeee!!

Please say a big GOOD LUCK to Tom for the 12th from me, too, Mary.

Julia big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lainy,

What a fab easter present for you and Teddy.....

Great News,

Katie

Hi Lainy,

Great news indeed!!! I am so very happy right now for you and Teddy!

Have a great Easter!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.