Topic: It's Easter ....

It's Easter ... a time for hope and renewal.  Here in Essex UK, the sun has been shining this afternoon, the birds have been singing and the daffodils look glorious!

Sending Easter greetings, love and positive thoughts to everyone with cc and to all those who love and care for them.

Helen xx

Re: It's Easter ....

Thank-you Helen and same over here. Blooming flowers, sun and family. My bunny is energizing so he can hide 3 dozen eggs tomorrow. Spring is new beginnings and Teddy & I wish that for all our family where ever you may be.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

3 (edited by helenmorement Sat, 03 Apr 2010 13:26:54)

I so admire your positive attitude, Lainy!

Enjoy your Easter Day.

Helen xx

Hi Helen,

Here in Scotland, the sun has not been out as much as it seems to have been down south, but I think we are getting there, finally!!! My Easter greetings go to you and your family! I hope you have a good weekend.

Yes this is a time for hope, and as Lainy says, new beginings. Tonight my little cousin Clare has finally gone into labour. She was due nearly 2 weeks ago, but now it seems as if baby is finally making an appearance! She is having a little girl!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

CONGRATULATIONS, Uncle Gavin!  A little girl for you to spoil! Let us know her name.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Uncle Gavin....this little girl will bring so much joy into the life of your family.  I am thrilled to hear the news.
All my best wishes for a safe delivery.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Happy Easter to you to Helen,

So sorry but forgot to thank you for the information from Imperial. Couldn't end up opening the PDF file but sure enough the 'hard' copy arrived the following day.

Thank You,

Katie

Hope the baby has arrived safely, Gavin.  Wonderful that the circle of life continues ...

Glad you got the info Katie - it is heartening to see that serious research is underway in earnest!

Helen xx

Happy Easter to you, Helen - & to you, too, Uncle Gaaaavin wink

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks everyone. Little Elidh Elizabeth Shearer arrived this afternoon and weighed in at 8lb 11oz. Both mother and daughter are doing well. I haven't seen either of them yet, but they should be home tomorrow. A good Easter Sunday for us! Here is a picture, I hope the link works.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho … 1733757776

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

11 (edited by Katieloumatt Mon, 05 Apr 2010 02:06:14)

Congrats Uncle Gavin,

Best Wishes  to your cousin and her partner.

Katie

Congratulations to all, Gavin.  Lovely news!

Helen xx

Thanks Everyone. Yes it is great news and Elidh is a lovely addition to our family and is as cute as you would expect!. They both got home on Monday and I saw them both yesterday. Clare had an issue with low blood pressure as she lost quite a bit of blood, but both mother and daughter are fine now, although both seem to be very tired! I will see them both again tomorrow I think.

My best wishes to everyone,

Gavin

Gavin,

Glad to hear you have met the adorable little Elidh and that everyone is doing well.  Congrats to all!

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Hi Uncle G. I tried to log in but it said unavailable. Glad everything is good and it won't be long before you can be teaching Elidh all of the good restaurants to go to! Give the baby kisses for me and ENJOY!

Thanks Darla and Lainy,

Hopefully I will see them tomorrow so I will have the camera ready to take some pics! Elidh seems to like sleeping, a lot!! Her mum had to wake her up the other day to feed her, but she wasn't interested and dropped right off back to sleep again! But I guess that is better than a baby that will not sleep!!

Gavin

Gavin....can't wait for the pictures.  Everyone must be so very happy.  I share in your joy.
Best,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Uncle G  what a nice distraction,I have a nephew/neice due next month too.Couldnt see the pictures though,Gavin                      Janet

Hi Janet,

That link was to my little cousins Facebook page and it doesn't seem to work. So when I get some pics I will put them on my FB page so that people here can see them.

Great news that you have a nephew or niece on the way! I am sure that he or she will bring you much joy!

Best wishes,

Gavin

20 (edited by magic Thu, 08 Apr 2010 18:04:02)

Thanks,Gavin,life just goes on doesnt it                        Janet