Topic: I am now officially a joint American and Swedish citizen

My letter of Swedish citizenship came today. Fantastic. I can keep my American one so i will have dual citizenship. I now never have to worry about having healthcare coverage again! Talk about having a peace of mind.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: I am now officially a joint American and Swedish citizen

Congrats Kris!  I'm glad that this worked out for you! 

Rick

Ulcerative Colitis 1990, Stage 0 colon cancer and subsequent colectomy with J-pouch in 7/2005, PSC 7/2005, Klatsin CCA 8/2009

Congratulations, Kris.  I also have dual citicenship which can lead to confusion.  Seems that I feel "German" in the US and "American" in Germany.  But, I am not complaining.
Hugs to you,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations, Kris!  So, are you a Gemini now that you have a twin Citizenship? That is just wonderful and we are so happy for you!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Congratulations Kris.  This is great news!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

YOU LOOK SWEDISH!......LOL

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!!! big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson