Topic: I love you Dad

Sad to say we have lost my wonderful Father today.  CC is a beast and my Dad fought so hard.  We love you Dad and will remember all the great times and celebrate your life as you lived every moment to the fullest.

Re: I love you Dad

Oh MsHopeful,

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad.  There is a very special bond between Dads and daughters.  Your Dad leaves a wonderful legacy in you.  You have been with him every step of this hard journey.  You've been his advocate and cheerleader. 

I know how hard it is to lose a parent to this monster.

Please know you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.  We are all here for you as you start your next journey grieving for your Dad.

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

3 (edited by Darla Tue, 11 May 2010 06:12:28)

MsHopeful,

I too am so sorry to hear about your Dad.  Keep him in your heart and memories and he will always be with you.  Losing a loved one to this rare and aggressive form of cancer is devastating.  Give yourself time to grieve and begin to heal.  We are all here to help and support you as you travel this road of grieving.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Ms Hopeful, please accept our thoughts and prayers for your loss, we are truly sorry about your dad. My wish for you is that you will still feel him all around you, as I do mine.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Like Pam and Darla I send my condolences                   Janet

Ms Hopeful
I'm sorry to hear of your Dad's passing and our thoughts are with you at this time.......................Gerry

Dear Ms Hopeful,

I am so very sorry to hear of your dads passing. Please accept my condolonces. I too know the pain of losing my dad to CC as passed away last December so I know how you are feeling right now.

My thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ms Hopeful,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Dad. I know just how you are feeling, my Dad died from cc last June.

To echo what the others have said, he will live on forever as your hero in your heart and your memories.

Thinking of you and your family at this terribly sad time,

Katie

I am so sorry for your loss.  Keep his memories in your heart and know that he will be with you always.

Thinking and praying for you and your family...

Jen

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers.

Dear Ms Hopeful

My love to you, too, at this very sad time.

Julia x

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson