Topic: Coping With Guilt, Cancer.Net

http://www.cancer.net/patient/All+About … With+Guilt

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Coping With Guilt, Cancer.Net

Marion,

Thanks for posting this.  It is just what I needed to read and will probably have to read over & over again!  smile  I think this will benefit all on this site both patients and caregivers.   Thanks also for all of your efforts.   You are an amazing woman.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Marion, I agree with darla, Thank you for posting, all the information has been a help

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Thanks to you both, Darla and Andie.  Your comments encouraged me to post some of the other links provided by Cancer./Net.
Please, remembers that all including you, Darla and Andie, make this board invaluable to everyone on this site.
Thank you for being here,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER