Topic: Acupuncture

I'm enrolled in a study to determine if acupuncture helps with neuropathy in the hands and feet.  It's a 10 week study and I get free treatments through the course of the study. 

I'll let you know how it goes.

Re: Acupuncture

Very interesting Lisa. Hope it works and then you can be the first in our "family" to have tried it. We look forward to your success!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

That is great news, Lisa.  I can't wait to hear about the "positive" results.  Is this a study in your area only?
Best,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I watched a documentary on alternative medicine and it was amazing. In some Chinese hospitals, they give acupuncture during surgery instead of drugs so you are awake during the whole surgery! And people dont feel pain and  literally sit there while they are being cut open. It hurt me just to watch. So if it can do that, I am sure accupuncture can help you.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Looking forward to hear about your experience Lisa! I'm new here and I thank people for sharing their thoughts and experiences on cholangiocarcinoma.

Lisa, I'm also looking forward to hearing of the treatments.  As one who does have neuropathy, I am anxious for anything that can help.  Kudos to you for enrolling in the study!

Linda Z.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Good Luck with the acupuncture, Lisa.  I look forward to reading your updates.

Julia

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have you finished the study yet? I've always been curious about acupuncture. It looks interesting and I would think it would be somewhat effective for different ailments since it's been used for so many hundreds of years.

Bella Vega, [url=http://www.goldenrule.com]Medical Insurance[/url] Advisor