Topic: CC e-cards

Has anyone used the e-cards available by the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation? 

You may find it under: Get involved, top bar.

Today I choose to send one to myself.   I simply wanted to know how it works.  Results:  great.   

I received the card which says:  Bile Duct Cancer Sucks.

There are many other choices however, this one felt right for me, today.  Tomorrow, I will mail out some of the others.  Just wanted to share this with you.

Best to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: CC e-cards

Thank-you Marion for the reminder, we totally forgot! Now I shall remember! I hope.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thanks Marion, I was unaware of this feature here.  I will check into.  Sometimes we just need reminding of this awesome board's capabilities.

Linda Z.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Hi Linda.....nothings beats knowing the person writing on the board.  I am so glad to have met you in person and am still so very appreciative for your taking the time to meet up with us.  And, kudos to you for driving to Chicago especially since you were quite hesitant in doing so.  See you next year, for sure.
I am equally as excited for Lainy, Teddy, Margaret, Tom, and Darla.  This will be a wonderful reunion for all.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks Marion,

I wouldn't have missed it for anything!  It was terrific, and I agree that it is really nice knowing the person writing on the board.  I wish we ALL could meet, but then that would take ages with all of us talking!

I look forward to meeting next year for sure!

Linda Z.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."