Topic: Dear Marion

While everyone who has communicated with me has been very informative, very helpful and very kind, and Gavin with his empathy and kind words has made me smile at times and of how sweet and caring he is.... I would just like to say that I think it is Marion who is the glue that keeps me from falling apart.

Thank you very much, Marion for all that you do for everyone on this site.

Snezzie

Re: Dear Marion

Oh Snezzie....Thank you.  I would like to share something. When my husband had been diagnosed I, very much like you, frantically tried to find out as much as possible about this disease.  I am eternally grateful to Stacie, Rick, Sara and now also to Dawn for making this site available to us.  It helped me turn my pain, anger, fear, and disappointment into something positive.  The people on this board are an intricate part of my moving forward in this world.  Thanks to all.  Together we can beat this.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Dear Marion

I second Snezzie, Marion.  Especially after meeting you, my opinion is also of the highest regard.  You have gone through this illness from a caregiver's side, and still stay here to help others.  And the work you do for this site is priceless.  Thank you so much.

Linda

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."