Topic: My Boy

Yesterday my loving husband lost the battle. He will be remembered as being a light to all around him.

Re: My Boy

Dear Betht,  I feel your pain.  My husband died 6-5 and life has not been the same since.  We miss him every minute of the day.  So many 'first' to go thru.  I try to just live few hours at a time.  Pray, Remember, laugh and love your family.  We have lots of love to spead around.  Each member has their memory of your husband, let them remember with you.  There are no words that we can say to make it go away.  I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Jen

Beth, 

I am so sorry to hear of your husbands passing.  I know there is nothing anyone can say or do to make it better, but those of us who have lost our husbands to this disease know & understand the pain and sorrow of grief that you  are experiencing.  Try to be comforted by knowing he is no longer suffering and in pain.  Keep him alive in your heart & memories.  He will always be with you.   Know that I am thinking of you and your family at this sad time. 

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Beth,

Not much I can say, but I wanted to send you my condolences and tell you my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you deal with your grief.

Linda

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Dear Beth,

I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your husband. Please accept my sincere condolonces and know that you and your family are in my thoughts right now.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Beth
I'm so sorry to hear your husband has passed on.  There is little we can say at times like this but you should know that you are in our thoughts.

Gerry

Dear Beth,

I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your dear Art. Please may I pass my condolences on to you and your family at this painful time.

Katie

Dearest Beth

I am so sorry for your loss.  Please accept my deepest sympathy.  You are in my thoughts.

with love and strength

Michelle

"My dad, Tony, passed away on 4 October 2010, after a 19 month battle with CC"   - I carry you in my heart, Dad, forever.

Dear Beth,
                I am very sorry to hear of your husbands recent death.Wishing you strength                                       Janet

Dear Beth, I am so, so sorry to hear Art has died.  My very best wishes to you & your family at this very sad time.

Julia x

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dear Beth, there are no words to tell you, except that we are all sending our prayers and thoughts to you and your family.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

thanks to all for the prayers. We are doing well considering.
Our 5 year old little girl had her first real cry about it Sunday night and all I could do was hug her and cry too.