Topic: Good News

Great news on Mom. Scans showed that ALL tumors are shrinking. Will have more details later but wanted to share  the news and thank you for your support and prayers.

Re: Good News

Oh that is SO wonderful, Dawna!!  Thanks for sharing it with us.

Julia :-D x

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

YIPEE!  Just what we like to hear. Continuing prayers and thoughts going your way!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Dawna,

Excellent news for your mum!!! Thanks for sharing it with us all I hope the good news continues for you both!

My best wishes to you and your mum,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dawna....I would like to echo everyone else.  Shrinkage is what we are looking for.  Congratulations.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dawna,

Yeah for the shrinkage!!  My prayers to you and your Mom.

Linda Z.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

As soon as I heard the good news about my Mom, I immediately  thought about all of you and how anything is possible.  I really believe the battle can be won.  Keep on fighting everyone!!

Dawna:

Great news about your mom...and WE ARE FIGHTING!  KICKIN' THAT cancer is our motto.

Go with God and KEEP KICKIN' THAT cancer.

Margaret

Great news Dawna!!
Take that cancer! Take that devil! We're coming after you with chemo, radiation, scalpels, hope, faith and loads of prayer... Cancer once loomed large but is on the retreat!

Prayers for your Mom,

bob