1 (edited by Linda Z Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:43:48)

Topic: Questions about "new posts" timing out

This isn't really a suggestion, but I didn't know where else to post it.

When I log in and begin to review the new posts, if I stop for a short time or even answer a couple posts myself, I find that the new posts indicators disappear.  I then have to remember or find when I posted last and search for the more recent posts that way.

Is there a way to re-set this part of the site or set it for a longer time period.  It really seems like it is only about 10 or 15 minutes long before it times out.  Am I doing something wrong in the way that I review the messages?  I just click on the new posts after signing in.

thanks,

Linda

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Re: Questions about "new posts" timing out

Hey, Linda I have that too.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Me Too!  Hopefully someone will be able to help us out here.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Sorry, I can't help however, our Rick (the webmaster) will be able to address your requests.  Please, mail him an e-mail at:  Rick"@cholangiocarcinoma.org.
Love
Mariion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER