Topic: tee shirt inscription

On a couple of occasions Dr. Kaplan gently chided me for not facing the truth about this disease. So... I threatened to have a bunch of tee shirts made up to hand out to all of his patients with the following inscription:
"You people talk about denial like it's a BAD thing..."

Grace and Peace,

bob

Re: tee shirt inscription

Love it!

So do I, Bob.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I contacted 2 pin manufacturers.
to use the oval logo
1X1 in oval pin
or 1x 1/2 inch oval pin.
am waiting for cost of 1000, 3000, and 5000 pins.
will keep you posted.

Here are some prices....

http://www.pinsforanything.com/soft-enamel.aspx

what do you think, they would take the logo of the oval white back, the tree, and put on in writing the cholangiocarcinoma foundation. that way every doctor, every patient, every caregiver could have one.....or we can sell them and send all profits to the foundation!

what do you think?

Roni...you have fantastic ideas.  You might also want to take a look at the "store" (top bar) in where you find an asssortment of offerings with CC Foundation logos.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

i choose the oval sticker with the tree and the cholangiocarcinoma foundation written on it, i have the same one on my car widow.