Topic: My husband's CaringBridge site

Hi all,

My husband Josh was diagnosed with PSC in May and cholangiocarcinoma in July. He's currently going through the liver transplant evaluation at Mayo Jacksonville. I'm maintaining a CB site for him at:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jhoneycutt

He doesn't ever post himself but he loves to read the guestbook messages!

Re: My husband's CaringBridge site

Jenne and Josh, what a beautiful couple you are. I am so sorry to hear this about Josh but it seems you have a great game plan and with his young age he should do very well. We are so glad you ahve joined our family and I am sending you Prayers, thoughts and hugs and hoping for a great reult. Please keep us posted.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Jenne...I have been following Josh on your website also.  His youth combined with the enormous support coming his way promises for great results.  I am looking forward to hearing about the expected transplant procedure. 
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you both so much (and thank you to the people who have emailed me privately). Josh and I appreciate all the prayers and positive thoughts!