Topic: Love the Autumn Tree

Just thought I'd say how much I love the Autumn tree, it really stands out and made me smile this morning.  I love the trees in Autumn, Halloween and Bonfire night.

Last night we had the most terrible thunder and lightening storm.  I had to drive back from the hospital in it.  At one point the rain was so heavy it was like driving through a river and the hail stones were like golf balls!  I've never seen anything like it before.

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Re: Love the Autumn Tree

Oops! I just noticed your post Andrea, after I'd posted about the tree! Sorry!

I love the new tree as well as it reminds us all that the seasons are changing and as you say, it means that Halloween and Bonfire night are on the way! We haven't had any of the thunder and lightening that you have had Andrea, right now we have a cold, crisp and sunny day with blue skies and the prospect of a frosty night to come! Time for the extra duvet to go on the bed!!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I love it too - Autumn colors are beautiful.  Of course, we've already had some snow - we skipped summer all together with horrible weather, and now winter appeared to want to come early (finally a fairly nice week ahead though)!  The frost mixed with the orange and red leaves, and the crisp mornings are something I actually enjoy - it makes everything feel so fresh.

Jen

If you love the Autumn tree then you should look at the children's book called Sky Tree. It is an awesome Science/Art book that is a pictures of tree changing through all of the seasons. I love the illustrations and my students' parents and the students themselves always end up buying it after we read it each year. I agree with you that Autumn is such an amazing time of year. Everyone loves turning over a new leaf. :-)

Gavin, No need to be sorry I think I posted it in the wrong place anyway!

Best wishes

Andrea

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".