Topic: Prayer for the Day

My heart is heavy with thoughts of many right now, for those in special need today.

Dear Lord,
You know our friends so much better than I do. You know their sickness and the burden it carries. You also know each ones heart. Lord, I ask you to be with our friends now. Let your will be done in our friend's life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, Lord, please help each to see his need and confess. Lord, I pray for our friends because your Word says I should pray for their healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you to heal our friends, but I also trust in the plan you have for their lives. Lord, I don't always understand your ways, and why our friends have to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward our friends and their families. Nourish their spirits and souls in this time of suffering and comfort them with your presence. Let our friends know you are there with them through this difficulty. And may you be glorified in their life and also in those of their family.
Amen

Re: Prayer for the Day

Bazel,

What a beautiful and heartfelt prayer....

Hugs,
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Bazel, thank you for starting my day so beautifully!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you for this wonderful prayer of yours. What's more effective tool than prayer? Prayer can heal your soul when you're hurt. So if you feel like you are alone, don't give up cause lord is always there and won't leave you behind. Never hesitate to talk to god because he's always there by your side and he will never get tired on lifting you up.